Oscar

Comments

Louise said…
Hey, is the Calming Cream in the photo for the hampster...or for you? :o)
Marty said…
Haha! Yeah, I saw that in the picture. I'd had it in my hand and just sat it down there. hee hee.
Louise said…
I just looked at this tonight and thought I'd write the comment about the calming cream. When I started to post, I see where I already did it June 2009! Being old and senile is so much fun. And it shows you can have great ideas over and over again... That means I am as smart now as I was a year ago. :o)
Louise said…
BTW, do you have this one set up to be included in the emails like you are doing now in g-mail with the others? I don't think I have seen this site in months and months. Is the link on your SAHM page? Probably. I just haven't looked, probably.

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans