Happy 56th Birthday, Grandma!

love you grandma
We had my mother-in-law, Shelby, over for her birthday supper at our house. She's a great mother-in-law. All the kids and grandkids were there. Our family, Melinda's family, Noel's family, and Bruce & Shelby. Eighteen people!
The little kids played with legos, the girls talked in their room, and the older boys played outside, and after supper, they all (except Nathan) went outside to roast marshmallows.Bethany made biscuits for Grandma's birthday! :o)

Comments

Sharon said…
Happy Birtday Shelby!You look so great!You have always been a blessing to me too!I've always thought alot of you and your family. I pray that the Lord gives you many more birthdays!Love,sister Sharon Brewster
Our Family said…
Marty,
You are so creative!
Yolanda
EJ said…
she looks great....thanks for sharing
Louise said…
Happy Birthday, Shelby! You have 10 years to catch up with me! You are a blessing to me and I love you.
Louise

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans