I've Been Chatting Too Much!!!

Ha ha, Yesterday, beka was reading a book, and she said, "I'm mixed up; I don't know who is talking." There were two people in the book talking back and forth, and she didn't know who the person was talking to. It was saying he/she...
Well, instead of telling her to look back at the top of the page, I told her to scroll back up! LOL, I've been chatting too much.
Sorry, Sharon--See what you've done to me!?! :o)

Comments

Sharon said…
I see!I was taught by the best ,you know? Scroll up,that's funny!Lol
EJ said…
cute.I have been on the computer too long today..
Louise said…
Meanwhile, Mamaw is getting to rest a bit, hee hee.
Mamaw Norman
Marty said…
Yes, Mom, I've been chatting a LOT w/ Sharon lately!
Soooo, you want to get a break from me, huh??? :o)
I love my Mom!

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans