Our Family - The Hawks
The summer of 2005, Our Family on my husband's side.Top row is my father and mother-in-law, Bruce and Shelby Hawks. There I am beside Shelby. I look like I have a black eye! ha.
On the next row are Bruce and Shelby's 3 children: Travis' brother and sister, Noel and Melinda. There's Travis on the right, in front of me.
On the left is Charity, Noel's wife. Their twins are Jonathan and Jared, and Angel is Melinda's daughter. Then Caleb, Bethany in the orange hat, Abigail, Rebekah holding Andrew, and JohnDavid.
Caleb, Abigail, and Andrew are also Noel and Charity's kids. Nathan wasn't born yet. (yep, that makes 6)
We had all gone to Tennessee. All 16 of us stayed in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. Andrew got in the cooler after we unpacked it and sat in the water from the melted ice!
We went to Dollywood, and had a great time! I only rode that big roller coaster twice. That was enough for me! We all loved the water rides, of course.
Comments
That was cute that Andrew sat in the melted ice water.Lol