Joey and Crystle stayed with our kids...
Yesterday, my brother Joey called and told us he and his wife, Crystle, would stay with our kids today so Travis and I could go out. :o) We went to The Lantern - they have the best salad bar! The filet mignon was perfect.They also brought pizza, so I didn't even need to fix the kids' supper! They brought their Wii fit and a DVD to watch. When I called to tell the kids we were on our way home, Bethany said, "Nooooo, we're having fun! Take your time."
Joey and Crystle ended up staying 3 more hours! We had brought back ice cream, and we talked and played the Wii, and did the aerobics stepping exercises. We all practiced along with each other on the other one's turns. I did okay until it got to the advanced version and had the sideways and turning steps!
It was a really fun day -
Thanks, Joey and Crystle!
I just re-read this. "We brought back ice cream...and did exercise." LOL
Comments