What Charity Cooked... YUMMY!
Yesterday, Caleb had his birthday party. They invited us to come and make a day of it. They played outside for about 5 or 6 hours!
For lunch, Charity made the most awesome dish! Italian chicken pasta. It was as good as going to The Gondola. It had sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, garlic, mozzarella cheese... and a fabulous bread crumb topping. I wrote down the recipe, and after I make it myself, I'll post it over on The Mom's Place. She also made stir-fry vegetables with garlic salt and sun-dried tomatoes. Soooo good. And her cheese bread. Yummy!
She's a great cook. Even greater when you think about the fact that she has 6 kids under the age of 13, 5 of those are boys, she's homeschooling 4 of the kids, and one is still potty training. Wow! Super Mom. :o)
Way to go, Charity! Woo-hoo!
For lunch, Charity made the most awesome dish! Italian chicken pasta. It was as good as going to The Gondola. It had sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, garlic, mozzarella cheese... and a fabulous bread crumb topping. I wrote down the recipe, and after I make it myself, I'll post it over on The Mom's Place. She also made stir-fry vegetables with garlic salt and sun-dried tomatoes. Soooo good. And her cheese bread. Yummy!
She's a great cook. Even greater when you think about the fact that she has 6 kids under the age of 13, 5 of those are boys, she's homeschooling 4 of the kids, and one is still potty training. Wow! Super Mom. :o)
Way to go, Charity! Woo-hoo!
Comments