What We Had For Supper
I just have to tell you what we had for supper tonight. It was so good.
The girls started the yeast rolls this morning. We had a yummy salad, and homemade croutons! On TV the other day, I saw a
recipe for salad with chicken on top. So I made the soaked-in-buttermilk (then coated with bread crumbs) chicken, but had it separately from the salad. We had baked-in-the-oven potatoes and corn on the cob.
It was sooo good. I love homemade croutons... and that chicken - SO delicious! I don't have a digital camera, so I put this together from pics I found online, lol!
The girls started the yeast rolls this morning. We had a yummy salad, and homemade croutons! On TV the other day, I saw a
recipe for salad with chicken on top. So I made the soaked-in-buttermilk (then coated with bread crumbs) chicken, but had it separately from the salad. We had baked-in-the-oven potatoes and corn on the cob.It was sooo good. I love homemade croutons... and that chicken - SO delicious! I don't have a digital camera, so I put this together from pics I found online, lol!
Comments