Busy, busy...

Okay, so I know I've not posted lately. I've been busy. Too many irons in the fire...
I hope to get Jonathan and Jared's birthday pic on here as well as Andrew's. I'll put the correct birthday dates, so they'll actually be below this post. Oh, and Rachel's is tomorrow! I'm behind...
I'm studying Medical Transcription quite a bit, while trying to keep up posts on The Mom's Place. I'm also learning to do Walgreens couponing, and have gotten FREE stuff! and posted about that on my other blog. But it's several hours' work each week to coordinate it (as I'm still learning), so I have to find time for that. Now my 'town time' is longer, too! It takes more brain cells than I have to keep all the coupons and sales straight! (Lists, lists, lists... I am my mother :o)
I have watched tons of magic tricks. JohnDavid loves learning them. He has found some good ones, and is improving all the time.
The girls are trying to make and sell as many pocketbooks as they can before the ladies meeting in a few weeks. I think they've sold fifteen. Then there's homeschool as well. They are learning to do more on their own so I can have time to study. The girls have been doing quite a few suppers, so I study until the smoke alarm goes off -- woops, I mean till supper is ready! They do really well. :o)
And I definitely find time for hubby. We've been to two free college classes here lately, and it felt like a date! No kids. Hey, and we went to McD's afterwards, and got to talk. Real, adult conversation. Yay!
My day goes better if I've prayed and read my Bible in the morning, before I get caught up in the days activities.
Busy, busy.
My life is full.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans