My New/Used Digital Camera!

I am impatiently waiting until 7:00! My batteries should be charged by then.
Sharon gave me a digital camera! I have been wanting one for-oh-so-long. I want to make pics and post about stuff that happens around my house and not have to wait for an 'occasion' when family is here and use theirs. Now I can click and post myself.
(Well, I don't mean post myself!)
They are expensive, and I just waited, figuring I'd eventually have a digital camera one of these days. And God blessed me with a great friend and a camera.
A double blessing!
Sharon got a free new/used camera, so she gave me the one she already had. So now we both have free new/used cameras. :o)
How sweet!

Comments

Marty said…
I will add my OWN comment.
Now my batteries are charged!

(hee, hee)
Sharon said…
:O)It's always such a blessing to be a blessing!I just thank the Lord for blessing me,to bless you!
Love,Sharon
Sharon said…
oh,cool you found a picture to post of it!:o)

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans