Our House

For Yolanda, Veronica, and Raquel...because they may never see my house! Alex and Sarah are my brother's kids.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thanks for the video i havent really been on the computer lately though. the video was really cute. i couldnt get the sound working though. Your children are soo beautiful. who are the other kids? well got to go for now love ya talk to you later
Our Family said…
I really liked the video! I'm glad that JohnDavid was able to get out from between the mattress and the bed rail!! I have one question though, why did beth have a shovel in bed?! :0)
That was so funny! I am making cakes right now and it is 3:30 a.m.
So you know what that means?!? The fifth stage!!!!!

Love ya, Me
Marty said…
Yes, the 5th stage! I remember that. We used to get sooo crazy and silly when we were up half the night. Sooo... did your cake turn out alright? hahaha!

I don't know why she had that shovel. She'd been carrying it around all day just playing w/ it. Ha, didn't even realize she still had it in the bed!

Popular posts from this blog

Colonial Life in North Carolina, Est. 1653

Our Family - The Normans