Farm Bureau Membership Appreciation
Today, Farm Bureau had their annual membership appreciation day. They had hot dogs and stuff.
Shelby brought Noel and Charity's kids. We saw Josie Widener there, with 2 of her grandkids, Bryson and Alyssa. (Robin McMillian Flynn's kids)
They gave each of us a goody bag of stuff when we first got there.
They had the "meeting" part at the beginning, going over stuff from the past year. We got there too late for that -- YAY! (hee, hee) Then as everyone ate and talked to people, and the kids were in line for balloons from the clown, they called out ticket numbers for the prizes. I think the kids were lined up for balloon creations the entire time we were there! (poor, tired clown!)
I wanted the $25 prize, but guess what I got? Two tickets to the races! Yep, to Bristol Dragway, hahaha! I just knew I would get something I didn't need. So Travis took it back up there for someone else to win. The guy said, "Thank You!" and gave me some more stuff! Travis won a hat, Rebekah got a bag, and JohnDavid and Bethany got Frisbees.
Also, for the kids, outside they had a fire truck, sheriff's car, tractors, and a boat.
I met 2 ladies that knew my Mom and Dad from high school! After we left there, we were almost across the road from my Mom and Dad's, so we went over there for about an hour and a half and took them peanut butter delight (the hot dogs were all gone).
So, why write about this? Not very exciting, but I took pictures, and wanted to tell where they were from.
Comments
=)