My Mom's Flowers
We went to my Mom and Dad's today. =)
My Dad helped Travis fix the van. I don't know what it was, but it didn't take too long!
We stayed a couple of hours. I didn't make any pics of my Mom. She didn't really 'fix up' since it was just us, and of course, she's so tired now most of the time. But they've really made the apartment cheery, and my Mom loves plants. She doesn't have near as many as she used to because it's a lot to keep up with. The kids and I made pictures of flowers, inside and out. Just wanted to put them on here for everyone to enjoy. =)
My Dad helped Travis fix the van. I don't know what it was, but it didn't take too long!
We stayed a couple of hours. I didn't make any pics of my Mom. She didn't really 'fix up' since it was just us, and of course, she's so tired now most of the time. But they've really made the apartment cheery, and my Mom loves plants. She doesn't have near as many as she used to because it's a lot to keep up with. The kids and I made pictures of flowers, inside and out. Just wanted to put them on here for everyone to enjoy. =)
Comments